Concrete Moisture Encounter Expert
- Measures up to 6.9% moisture content in concrete and non-destructive CM Carbide Method moisture content equivalent readings.
- Large clear backlit digital display and hold function “freezes” meter reading when inspecting areas where the meter face is not visible, and for easy recording of data.
- 7% to 24.9% Moisture Content measurement in Wood, 7 -100 WME, using Pin-type probe attachments. (optional)
- Attaches to a reusable relative humidity Hygro-i2 probe for in situ and hood testing of concrete per BS 8201, 8203, 5325 and ASTM F2170. (optional)
- Ambient conditions of relative humidity, temperature, dew point and grams per kilo, all shown simultaneously on one clear display. (using optional Hygro-i2 probe)
Details: Instant and non-destructive moisture content tests per international standard ASTM F2659 with the CMEX II, a digital version of the CME4 handheld electronic moisture meter, designed for the instant and precise measurement of moisture content in concrete slabs, featuring Carbide Method equivalent scales for concrete and anhydrite screeds and giving comparative readings in other cementitious floor screeds. Incorporating plug-in ports for the optional Hygro-i2 relative humidity probe and heavy-duty pin-type wood probes for moisture content in wood and Wood Moisture Equivalent WME, this meter transforms into the ideal all-in-one instrument for the flooring professional.
Package Dimensions: 8.6 x 4.8 x 2.5 inches